whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

A thousand times sorry for the lack of blogging

I had a very hectic weekend and then took ill on tuesday and have only just managed to drag my ass back to a computer. The weekend was lots of fun, a crazy night was had at popstarz on friday night, it has improved massively since the last time, the organisers have now taken over the whole of the club and there is lots more room for me to make a twat of myself - can't actually remember many details of friday's carnage but i do remember dancing badly to Madonna and making friends with a lovely lesbian couple - did any men come near me? did they bogroll!! I was wearing my man repellent yet again.

Saturday I had a very lazy morning and then headed into town to meet Oliver, Mel and Adrian for lunch before heading to see Avenue Q - if you have not had chance to see it - please go, it is so offensive and politically incorrect! I just loved it and it seemed so did everyone else, we went to the matinee and usually audiences are a bit crap at that time of day but everyone seemed well up for some crude songs and jokes. This was followed by a few beers in the always wonderful Retro Bar and an early - ish night.

Sunday I woke up and my gut was aching with hunger so I treated myself to coffee, croissants and the morning papers, It really is the best way to spend a sunday morning, I then headed up to Angel and did something unheard of - I went for something to eat by myself, a very liberating experience. I popped into The Green on Upper Street and ordered food and read my book and all was content and lovely with the world.....until some gobby gay boys and lezza's sat next to me and ranted about their "crazy" weekend - I then turned decidedly homophobic, it's a wonder I managed to finish my food! Pete turned up shortly after and we had a great catch up and a few beers to round off the weekend.

Since then I have not been very well, my throat has felt like I have been swallowing razor blades so I locked myself in the house and pulled my duvet onto the sofa and managed to make my way through far too many episodes of Law and Order and a couple of Prime Suspects - I am now crimed out!!

I do have loads on so shall return with a proper end of week blog tomorrow

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home