whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The jungle is gaying it forward!

Well today the "celebrities" that will be appearing in the new series of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" were announced and the gays are well and truly taking over. Brian Paddick, former Metropolitan police deputy assistant commissioner, was Liberal Democrat candidate for Mayor of London in May's election is going in as well as George Takei - aka Star Treks Mr Sulu who came out a few years ago and recently got married to his partner in California. I am most excited about the 3rd gay to be getting their hands dirty in the jungle - The iconic Martina Navratilova! I have always been a massive fan of hers, She came out when I was just a wee child and I always remember the remarkable amount of homophobia she faced from the media and sports but all she would do is go "whatever, game, set, match - give me another $1,000,000!" - She is truly an inspiration and I think she may well stand a good chance of winning, she is amazingly fit and very funny. The only drawback is that she has stated that she has never seen the show before and it might all be a bit too much.

Last night I had a much needed lazy night in, thanks go to Peter for getting me the complete collection of "Peep Show" on dvd, I had always watched the odd episode but never really sat down to watch a whole series, not sure how many I managed to get through last night but the show is genius!! David Mitchell is adorably clueless - Favourite line so far - his character gets stoned for the 1st time and starts getting worried about what effect it will have on him, asking his best mate "Oh god I am not going to do a poo am I?" love it

I have gone Keane crazy, I bought their new album at the weekend and cannot stop listening to it, lead singer Tom Chaplin's voice is amazing!! He used to be quite a porker but getting addcited to coke and going through rehab has turned him into a hottie going from this




to this




I am very impressed with Boyzone, I never thought I would type that but in their new video, they are all seen pairing off with a lover and Steven Gately is filmed with another guy, rightly so due to the fact that he is gay but it's a great step for a boyband to put themselves out there unapologetically.

Go gays!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home