whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh it's so annoying when people are just really crap at their jobs! I always aim to be pretty efficient, repying to calls and emails within the hour and ensuring that everything is in place well in advance if I am training or attending an event. I have to admit I have very little patience when an event has been planned in what I can only assume was a rainy afternoon when nothing else was happening.

I have been invited to speak at an event tomorrow and in the last couple of days have also found out that I am required to run 2 workshops!! Normally this would be fine and I would just pull something out of the bag and get flipcharting away but it just takes the piss to be told at the last minute. Do these non planners deserve their wage for placing their sloppy practices onto those around them? rant over

I am so ready for xmas! let me clarify that, I am ready for the time off at xmas, I am ready to meet up with people I have not seen for a while but the whole process of xmas - the shopping, the seeing certain family members that you wish you didn’t have to, can really go and fuck itself. I am no scrooge but it's all a tad fake, bring on the lie ins and the relaxing.

It's been a while since I have been on the Sheffield Forum website, mainly because the chatty people on there have not said anything stupid for ages but today they have come up trumps, in a discussion about the self checkout system at tesco's, someone has said

"i cant work those machines,they look like space ships. i use a till where there is a human being to sort your shopping"

How difficult are they really?? It's in tesco for gods sake!

Next question - "Where can I buy a double mattress?"

It's a tricky one, It's on the tip of my tongue, ah yes a bed shop, I may be jumping to a conclusion but here is how I got there, a mattress goes on a bed and a bed shop sells beds! Ooh it's like the da vinci code!

Bless

Slightly scared by the new pics of Madonna, does look like her cheeks have been raised and they have chopped off the slack, sorry our gracious leader. I do love you really




xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home