whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Classy Bird!!



Grace Jones has been quoted as saying that her 1986 hit "Pull up to the Bumper" is not necessarily about sex, let's examine some of the lyrics shall we?

Pull up to my bumper baby,
In your long black limosine,
Pull up to my bumper baby,
And drive it in between.

Pull up to it, don't drive through it,
Back it, up twice, now that fits nice,
Grease it, spray it, let me luricate it,
Pull up to my bumper baby

Ms Jones has said - "I don't think it's necessarily about [sex]. I think it means whatever you want it to. I kind of like the doggy position myself, but that doesn't mean it's going up my a**e." - that's nice

Now I like the next mo, loves his manmeat but there really is a time and a place and Burger King have just taken things a step too far. The Burger chain are marketing a man's fragrance called "Flame" apparently it is the "Scent of seduction with a hint of flame broiled meat". How on earth could that be seductive?, you might as well go out, get twatted and buy one of those dodgy hot dogs from the trolleys on tottenham court road and throw it round your bed a bit - nasty!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home