whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Is it wrong to fancy Michael Buble? or Michael Buttplay as I endearingly refer to him. I am not sure what it is about him (male + breathing?) but he is rather tasty, saying that, I think my 50 year old aunt thinks exactly the same thing. Oh when did I get old? I will probably start pissing myself next, oh wait, eeewww too late! steamin!



The so called mother of Shannon Matthews has been found guilty of kidnapping her daughter in a plot to claim the £50,000 reward. I'm sorry but surely if the mother turned up to the police saying I've found her give me the cash, wouldn't they just say "alright love, well done, get off home then". After reading the coverage of the trial on the BBC website I am not sure she has quite finished with crime just yet, when given the guilty verdict the mother was referred to -

"Matthews stood staring straight forward in the stone-coloured jacket she has worn throughout the proceedings and with her red hair hanging untied over her shoulders".

She has worn the same jacket for the whole time, how long has this trial been going on?, she must have stunk!, no wonder they found her guilty and yes they are correct red hair is indeed hanging! Let's face it, she does look like one of those women who confronts you at a regional bus station asking whilst crying for enough change to get home - smell ya later girl!




I am off to Sheffield this weekend to celebrate my girl Dan's birthday, It should be a good one, not only do I get to see my girl but we are also going for a lush meal and then my favourite pastime - the sheffield gay scene, yes pippy is hitting it again. Quite a few new venues have opened since I last hit the town but then again knowing Sheffield and its high turnover of gay venues, I will probably walk into one bar and by the time I get to the bar it will have changed ownership and it's name … twice. The main joy of the sheffield scene is the sea of orange faces and the tropical field of mullets (I would say blowing in the breeze but I would need an industrial strength fan to get one of those hair"styles" to move).

I am very excited! Having not been to the cinema for ages, next week I am off to a preview of the new Gus Van Sant film "Milk" starring my fave actor Sean Penn as the first out gay politician in the USA (Harvey Milk), the film is getting major oscar buzz and rave reviews. Full report next week.




I am so bugged that I am not going to see the marvellous Tina Turner on her comeback tour next year, here are pics of her performing at New York Madison Square Garden earlier this week, not bad considering she is 69 years old and was in hospital the day before with a fever!




Go Girl

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home