whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The partying seems to have started

yes it was my girl Oliver's birthday this weekend and we partied it up grand style, Oliver has just joined "The Pink Singers" - a london based lesbian and gay community choir and it was their xmas concert at the Royal Academy of Music on saturday night, it was fantastic! there is something rather beautiful about hearing a choir sing and they came up trumps! afterwards we headed into soho for the after party at the Green Carnation bar in Soho which is a lovely bar but when it is busy it is hateful so we hotfooted it out of there and headed to the new G-A-Y location at Heaven which was great fun and there was enough space to dance and see a couple pretty much having sex by the dancefloor.

Sunday was spent recovering for about half an hour and then I started making cocktails ready for the X factor final, we had managed to avoid the results, it was such a good show! Alexandra deservedly won and her performance with Beyonce was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen "sing it girl!" indeed!

That night we headed back into Soho to the Revue Bar to see Oliver's friends band performing who were really good but I think we might have overdone it on the cocktails as I was all kinds of hammered!

Things are winding down at work now ready for xmas, well actually I have loads of work to do but believe me I am so winding down, my motivation is nowhere to be seen, I have been working like a beeeyatch lately though.

So Madonna has agreed to a divorce settlement worth around £50 Million!, not too shabby for Guy Ritchie then, suppose it's nice to see that the credit crunch has not hit Madonna towers. Poor love was performing in a stadium the other night, it was raining, the stage was wet and she fell, girl went down like a bag of shit but somehow managed to incorporate it into her dance routine much like me tripping in the street and pretending I wanted to run anyway.

I see that Kathy Staff aka Nora Batty from "Last of the Summer Wine" died at the weekend, her co star Peter Sallis was on BBC news paying tribute to her but it was the most lacklustre tribute ever, he basically said she would be terribly missed but he never really got to know her (the show just completed its 29th series and has been going for 25 years), how do you not get to know someone in that time? then again if I had been subjected to acting in the same storyline for 25 years I would not be feeling exactly sociable.

How many public phone vote scams do we have to endure before the crying bastards that are the british public realise that it's all a load of old shit and they would be better off spending their money on new clothes. The latest bunch of victims called into vote on "Strictly Come Dancing" and found that their votes didn't matter as all three couples were put through to the final - hang on a minute whist I find that "I care about this" button. Nope, ah well.

found a fantastic video on youtube recently with 2 of my fave women, Lisa Kudrow and the Ellen Degeneres show

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fNE80eaLT0c

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GHMV3UAA_yc

Lisa's comedy timing is just genius!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home