whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

A belated happy new year to you! this is my 400th blog post!!!!

My xmas was rather lovely, a very family based affair with far too much good food and drink. Got some lovely presents and still managed to find time to watch loads of crap tv (have now worked out why i dont watch tv) and see the majority of friends.

New Years Eve was much fun, everyone seemed to be doing their own thing so I got together with dan, michael and pete and we headed to the joyful White Swan pub in East London and danced the night away. Twas great fun but they seemed to be playing the tracks on a loop and if i hear Girls Aloud's Promises ever again it will be way too soon.

So 2009 is upon us and I usually get quite refective at this time of year. Last year was good generally, it started off in a really sucky way but that all soon resolved itself and led to better times, meeting a lovely guy and even though it didn't work out, a good friendship has developed which is always important. My 1st trip to America was amazing and the last few months have seen my career going really well.

I start the year with the hope of more promising career opportunities, more fun times, a possible house move and, as always the hope of meeting someone special this year. If i know one thing for sure it's that I deserve some happiness and love this year.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home