whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I am feeling like it's going to be one of those days

This morning I discovered I had a special and yet unwanted power - I apparently have an invisible message scrawled across my forehead, it's quite a lengthy message but people still seem to pick it up - it goes like this

* need directions? don’t ask all the people around me who don’t have earphones in, ask me!,( I really wanted that song interrupted so I could direct you to the street that you were standing on in the first place)

* do you have a weight problem, bad body odour, weeping sores on your face and a can of special brew in your hand? come sit next to me on a hot bus it will make the journey simply fly by

*can you see me coming? please walk sideways across the pavement, walk into me and then tut!

Yes this message is very clear and tends to happen most days, also sometimes it applies to people are, let's just say ever so slightly similar in mental stature to that of Heather Trott from Eastenders - shouting random stuff at me like "that'll be my teatime!" or "I don’t like peas!" - maybe you should have got on that Variety Club bus?




Now for all his faults Tony Blair has always been good to the gays and in the latest edition of Attitude Magazine he has given us a shout out again! He has not slagged off that Pope geezer for his "entrenched" views on homosexuality -

"There is a huge generational difference here. There's probably that same fear amongst religious leaders that if you concede ground on [homosexuality], because attitudes and thinking evolve over time, where does that end? You'd start having to rethink many, many things."
He added: "If you went and asked the [ordinary Catholic] congregation, I think you'd find that their faith is not to be found in those types of entrenched attitudes.
"Actually, we need an attitude of mind where rethinking and the concept of evolving attitudes becomes part of the discipline with which you approach your religious faith."
Go Tony!

I really hope that this is a phase I am going through but I cannot stop listening to the new Calvin Harris single, it's trance for god's sake!! but I slapped it on this morning as I woke up and within seconds I was throwing some serious shapes around the room, I looked like an extra from "Human Traffic" - what next neon face paint and glow sticks? I feel like getting a blackboard and writing 100 times - I am an indie boy, trance is awful - one thing this TUNE does mean is that summer is round the corner, there is always one massive track in these few months and I think this might be it. Oh I hope this summer is fierce, I want festivals and beer gardens and sunshine and sex with men (I know this last one is not just a summer escapade, well for me its more like an annual escapade)

Talking of Festivals - I am off to V Festival again this year!!! I will be working but last year that still left me plenty of time to see bands and the line up so far is looking good - The Killers, Oasis (who I have slagged off 1000 times but I reckon they would be pretty good live) Keane, Razorlight, Lily Allen, Snow Patrol, Elbow, James, Wombats, The Enemy, Paulo Nutini, Lady Gaggin! - should be amazing, if the weather is as good as last year.

anyways that enough from me

have fun

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home