whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Another delayed blog from me, ah well it turns out that you can't have it all!

Right let's kick off with Madonna, bless her, she is not having a good time of it at the moment, after declaring that she wanted to adopt a second child from Malawi, a little girl called Mercy, the judge in the case has refused and Madonna had to leave the country empty handed and very upset. I imagine not half as upset as Mercy James will be in a few years time when she is told that the woman who wanted to take her away and give her a new life was one of the most famous and wealthy women in the world - poor old mercy gets a visit from Davina McCall once every 2 years for a Comic Relief film whereas Baby David gets his own country.

All is not well in the world of lesbian love - allegedly Lohan and Ronson are no more, ruours have appeared today saying that Ronson's family have taken a restraining order out on Ms Lohan, she does tend to be a lil crazy but what harm can she do, I am not sure of her exact weight but you could twat her with a tissue and she would fly! not that scary really.

Now as you may know I don’t watch TV, but I have recently discovered that joys of bbc iplayer and channel 4OD, which means I was able to watch the much talked about episode of Eastenders the other night, It didn’t take me long to catch up on what was going on but it was a corking episode, lets face it when they get it right they really get it right, oh it had everything, a wedding, anger, tears, pat, death. I just love it that they wait for everyone to get in the Queen Vic before making a big reveal/announcement/drama, you can imagine Peggy Mitchell at the door saying "nah I cant slap ya til them from no.43 come in", I may have to start watching this show again especially since they may be adding the love of my life to the cast - Danny Dyer! get in!

I have also discovered (and it's only taken me a few years) The IT Crowd, I have seen the odd episode before but watched loads over the weekend and I have to say it is hilarious and full of those moments that define my life - those of sheer stupidity and total embrassment. I seriously cannot recommend this show enough.

Well easter is just round the corner and all I can say is it can't get here soon enough, the joy of a long weekend!! just hope the weather stays sweet!

have fun

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home