whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am sat here rather confused today, over the last few months the national lesbian and gay newpaper "Pink Paper" has repeatedly featured stories on various child abuse stories, the majority of these have been carried out by men who identify as heterosexual. Why, I ask myself should these stories be specifically featured in a gay publication, is the pink paper guilty of associating paedophillia with gay sexuality? I already get sick of the shocking headlines in the Daily Mail, so why am I reading the same scare mongering stories in the gay press?

I occasionally use the Amazon website to order dvd's and cd's but this weekend the site made a hugely offensive mistake, anyone going on their site looking for lesbian or gay books, dvd's etc were finding their searches turning up nothing, Amazon had removed all gay related material deeming it as adult material, they have since apologised but still that aint nice, they had even removed John Barrowman's autobiography and no one can ever say that is adult, a child could have written it.

As you know I don’t really watch TV but it was brought to my attention this weekend that I must go on youtube to catch an audition on "Britain's Got Talent", a woman called Susan Boyle came on stage, lets just say she fits into the Heather Trott off Eastenders style woman, lives on her own with her cat, never been married, never been kissed - the judges and the audience were openly laughing in her face when she said she wanted to be the next Elaine Paige, that was until she started singing - just check her out on youtube, it is quite amazing!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home