whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 15, 2009

well it appears that I spoke to soon about summer being here as this week has been decidedly dreary and the weekend is looking pretty eurgh as well, ah well not long to go til holiday time so I shall grin and bear it!

well the world is in mourning with the split between Katie Price and Peter Andre, she has hit the maldives with 2 of her kids and he has disappeared, I am just hoping that in a few weks we don’t get drowned in OK! magazine covers - her side of the story, his side of the story and then a few weeks later their reconcilliation, I really would not put it past them, years of buying into this stupid celebrity culture has taught me a thing or two about the lengths people will go to.

this weekend it's the Eurovision song contest, I myself am a bit of a bad gay in the fact that I HATE Eurovision, spending a saturday night watching a bunch of total no hopers singing songs that generally speaking will never be heard again is not my idea of fun, and I know people argue that its camp and kitsch but so are many, many better things. ah well to all the gays that love it, enjoy your night and I shall see you next week back in the real world of good music.


Since dealing with real life men doesn’t not seem to be my most accomplished skill, I shall throw myself into the

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR
am still coping with life with out TV channels mainly due to the joys of bbciplayer and channel4 catch up, but also I cant escape the success of "Britains Got Talent" and last week there was a rather appealing young man singing "aint no sunshine" - he sang it really well and even managed to get a wink from Simon Cowell, I think Simon does this to get the £ sign out of his eye, having seen someone he could possibly shape into a star/money spinner - anyway we will definitely be seeing more of Shaun Smith!!






have a lush weekend
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home