whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Frail pippy!

this last week has pretty much sucked big time, I was running a training session in Slough on friday (as if that was not bad enough) I attempted to shift a table in the training room that was a lot heavier than it looked and managed to bugger both my wrists up so typing, lifting, pushing and pulling have been a slight ordeal and then to top things off I must have slept funny on monday night as my neck has been cricked or in spasm for 2 days, slowly but surely getting better but do get the occassional surprise feeling that someone in high heels is standing on my shoulder, so painful that I can't help yelping in pain! boo!

the weekend was fun though, my parents came to stay and we went out for lots of delicious food and visited many markets! what is it with parents and markets? they just love them, they also had cheap tickets for Madam Tussauds so we went there on saturday afternoon, it was absolutely packed! I don’t mind crowds really as long as there is some movement but people were just crowding round the waxworks and I contsantly felt quite trapped, managed to get a few comedy photos and dirty looks from american tourists for simply standing and laughing whilst posing between hitler and hussain!

The line up for this year's V festival is growing by the day, a few more fave's have been added such as Athlete, Red Light Company, Noisettes, Calvin Harris and Jet, please god let the weather be as good as last year and since I am going to the Chelsmford site I may bump into Danny Dyer as he was there last year but has recently disclosed in an interview that he had to leave last year's festival early as he followed through! and yet somehow I still fancy him - dirty pippy!

Well holiday plans are afoot! Thanks to Oliver yet again for sorting out a mega cheap few days in Ibiza in June, then I am off to Finland in August for a few days to see the lovely Tony and Anna and then America later in September. What credit crunch?? Also on the horizon is a civil partnership, not mine sadly but the fabulous James and Jim are getting hitched the same day as London Pride, I am very grateful to them picking this date, I always have to work at London pride andit's not exactly my favourite day, much prefer Brighton Pride where I can just relax and get twatted.

My obsession with the American show "Law and Order - Special Victims Unit" continues with the recentdelivery of season 8, I have managed a few episodes but I am not impressed mainly because the main female lead played by Mariska Hargitay is not featured heavily due to the actress being pregnant so they have temporarily replaced her and the new actress is just hateful, I think this is on purpose but me no likey! although on a positive note they did manage to get my swoonthrob Chris Meloni down to his underwear in episode 4 so all is kinda forgiven

Well we have a bank holiday weekend just round the corner, big snaps to Oliver who is cycling coast to coast for charity, I shall be toasting whilst he is coasting! the plans for the weekend are a bit sketchy but I do intend to drink a little and hopefully bask in the sun!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home