whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well it had to happen sooner or later, it has been announced that there is going to be a "Jade Goody : The Muscial" - auditions for the role of Ms Goody are to be held shortly, I do think this idea has potential - from her early years in Bermondsey, I am picturing an Oliver Twist with a twist affair - the drugs, the crime - songs like "daddy don’t shoot up in the KFC toilets anymore" and surely an award should be given for the songwriter who gets "one armed lesbian" into a into a dance number. Moving onto Jade's success in Big brother - " Listen to me singin, Am I mingin?", and the classic "I can't spell tarantula, where on earth is east angular". Following that there is the run of reality shows and OK Magazine covers and then back into the big brother house - I feel this should incorporate a bollywood theme possibly with dancing poppadom's? Just a few ideas but I think it will be a corker and cant wait to see it!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home