whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I am a morally unacceptable satanist, pleased to meet you.

yes according to a poll that is part of the coexist index 2009, not one of the 1001 british muslims surveyed found homosexuality morally acceptable, on top of that gay activists in Russia have appealed to the president to allow the first ever gay pride march next week, this does not look likely to happen since the Moscow mayor has described homosexuals as "satanic", nice!

Well it’s not all dreary, once famous celebs whose careers have hit the skids are coming out - Kelly McGillis (the female eye candy from Top Gun) has come out and former M*A*S*H actor David Ogden Stiers who played Major Charles Winchester has also leapt out of the closet - woo hoo (kind of)

Oh Lily Allen, I do love you dearly now and cant stop listening to your album and following you on twitter but sometimes less is more on the bitching front, today you have described Cheryl Cole as a bitch. saying "She represents everything I hate. She is stupid, superficial and as ugly outside as inside." and you go on to tap the Beckhams with - "The Beckhams are sickening. Everyone knows Victoria is a monster. I'd rather shoot myself between the eyes than be a WAG" - but Lily if you could express yourself, what would you say?

Now Madonna, I know we have had our problems of late but I do still love you but sometimes you make it really hard, turning up to one of THE fashion events of the year - The Metropolitan Museum of Arts Costume Institute Gala in New York, with a hat that did not make you look dissimilar to the evil rabbit from Donnie Darko, I nearly dropped my gin when I saw this outfit




A new lead in the Madeleine McCann case - witnesses have come forward stating they saw a "very ugly man" watching the holiday apartment where the family were staying, so everyone we are looking for a very ugly man, I suggest possibly starting the search in Barnsley.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home