whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 01, 2009

oink oink sneeze!

well the world is seemingly in rather a state of panic due to swine flu, when I first heard about it I thought "ah poor kerry katona has a cold!", it is pretty scary I have to say, last night I saw my first person wearing a face mask on the tube, I presume it was flu related and not just because they were butt ugly. the only problem now is that it's hayfever time of year and so I am probably going to be sneezing a fair amount, I don’t want people to shove me off a bus for a lil sneeze. I am glad that the guidance has been released urging people to ocver their nose and mouth when sneezing, people that were raised right are already doing this, let's hope this etiquette is catching, now if only a disease would crop up that would encourage people to say "please" and "thankyou".

In other not so great news, one of my comedy idol's passed away last weekend, the great Bea Arthur aka Dorothy from "The Golden Girls" - she was always my favourite, her ability to have an audience in stitches just by giving a look was remarkable and her timing was impeccable. I have been watching quite a lot of episodes recently and they are like wine with their age improvement. RIP Bea!

Also how could I forget to mention that my beautiful friend Emma gave birth last weekend to baby Kirsty Alice, a whopping 10lb 10oz! I always knew Emma was gifted!! Am hoping to get back to Sheffield in the next month or so!!

Ah the Bank holiday weekend is but a few hours away and I am tres excited, mainly because the weather forecast is grand and that means ……beer garden!!!! meeting up with lots of different people this weekend and also hopefully havin some time to myself to relax for a while.

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Now, I cant claim to be a science fiction geek although I do love Star Wars, but there is a rather massive buzz surrounding the new Star Trek film, and let me tell you, my no no hole is buzzing like crazy due to the fact that Captain Kirk is played by a hottie! yes Chris Pine, nature has been a bit heavy handed on the eyebrow front but he actually makes me clap, my hands are clapping, my legs are clapping and my back bum flaps are clapping, I would even let him give me the clap, yum! clap clap clap!!



have a great bank holiday

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home