whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, May 11, 2009

So I am really hoping that summer is here, this weekend has been beautiful and as I sit writing this during my lunch hour, the sun is busting a gut outside, everything looks better in the sun apart from dog shit. The men seem to get more attractive in my eyes, although there are builders outside the office today and they are adjacent to repulsive, all fat backsides and reddy alcoholic faces. Anyways I am happy today and have absoilutely nothing to complain about.

Another great summer tune has just hit the airwaves and it's a corker, "When Love Takes Over" by David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland is going to be all over the dancefloors over the next few months and therefore so am i. There are also a massive amount of funky indie tunes around as well, far too many to list them all, but am particularly loving Marmaduke Duke - Rubber Lover and Carolina Liar - Show me what I'm looking for.

This week is a mixed bag of tricks (and when I say tricks I don’t mean blowing an old guy in a back alley for cash) having a much needed night in tonight, out tomorrow and possibly wednesday night too and then it's boo's birthday at the weekend so am looking forward to a dance! workwise its another busy week, but I seem to be cooking on gas at the moment and my manager seems to be liking a lot of the ideas I am having, now if I could just get someone to write up reports for me I could retire a happy man.

No news on the man front, I am thinking of sitting on street corners and begging for a man much like a homeless person might beg for money, I am on certain website that are meant to act as an introduction to dating etc but most of them are rubbish and why I am always matched with guys that look like convicted paedophilles? Now the sun is out hopefully the nice boys will be out and I might get some action, possibly, maybe.

I found my old poetry book the other night, I started writing poetry in my early teens and that craze lasted a good few years, some of them are totally self indulgent, I am gay woe is me crap, but I am going to have a look tonight to see if any of them (there are over 100) are worthy of putting on here…..

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home