whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, June 05, 2009

hey, yay for friday and yay for the last day at work for a week! am off to ibiza on sunday - bring it! just as the sunshine has disappeared too!!

I managed to avoid Big Brother's launch night last night but having seen pics of the housemates it does appear that they have gone for the usual mix of freaks and annoying people, I hope that I manage to avoid it completely but it does tend to take over a lot of conversations around this time of year - boo! I end up being a social outcast, as if not watching The Apprentice is bad enough!

So its been revealed that Angelina Jolie is the most powerful celebrity in the world according to Forbes Magazine, the annual list is based on income and media representation, although Angelina only made $27 Million last year whereas no 2 on the list Oprah Winfrey made a staggering $275 Million, Angelina had more press coverage so she hits the top, Madonna did well too at No.3 with earnings of $110 Million, Credit Crunch anyone?

There really is not much to report today it has to be said so I shall move straight onto …

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

Thanks must go to my babygirl - Dan Jackson for his suggestion of today's boudoir guest, It is the gush moistening Danny Cipriani, he is a rugby player and also goes out with brunette bimbette Kelly Brook, he is all different shades of fine!!




I am on holiday for the next week but shall be doing a bumper blog of fun when I get back, have a grand week, laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home