whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Well I never thought I would say this but poor Danielle Lloyd, you may remember she was in celeb big brither with Jade Goody and was one of the three who took part in the rascist bullying of Shilpa Shetty, I am in no way condoning her behaviour, it was disgusting but since then she has come out as a survivor of Domestic Violence and made an extremely moving documentary around the issue for Comic Relief. She is probably best known for being a bit of a WAG and also for going out clubbing a lot, last week she was out clubbing in London when a couple of girls started slagging her off, this ended with them assaulting her and pushing her over, through a glass top table. Pictures in the papers saw her lying on the pavement outside the club covered in blood, she is recovering now but news broke this morning that burglars have broken into her flat andtaken over £20,000 worth of stuff - jeez! really no one deserves that kind of shit.

Britain's got talent is over and SuBo didn’t win, the best people did win, I watched the dance group Diversity's performance on youtube and it was fantastic and whatever happens we all know SUBo is going to have a career of some sort, she has now been admitted to the priory, and all the press statements are saying that she is emotionally exahusted and drained, but I think something more shady is going on, I think she might have gone a tad loopy, well I say gone.

well I had a gorge weekend of basking in the sun and doing very little, and it looks like the weather is going to be like this all week with it getting a bit murky next weekend not that I give a shit cos I is off to Ibiza innit! I cannot wait! work has been really tough recently, spending each day writing report, after report, after report. Just to relax by the pool with good music and a refreshing vodka and lemonade - mmmm.

Is it wrong to fancy Prince Harry?

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home