whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Well it’s the end of what should have been a short week but due to workloads has been quite buggin, but all was saved last night with boo taking me to see the amazing Manic Street Preachers (for free!!) they were fantastic, it was the 1st night of a 3 night run at the Camden Roundhouse. They have just released their new album "Journal for Plague Lovers", the lyrics for the tracks of this album have been compiled from notes left by band member Richey Edwards who mysteriously disappeared on 1st february 1995, the gig started with the band playing the new album from start to finish followed by a short interval and then a greatest hits set which featured all my faves including my all time fave song "Motorcycle Emptiness" - such a great live band!! Cheers Boo!

I am so sick of hearing about Susan Boyle (rosemary west) , yes she has a great voice but people we have heard her sing TWICE! that’s all, and what can the future hold for her, yes we can listen to her sing all the time, but have you seen her in interviews and heard her talk, I believe she may have slight mental health problems, maybe she can just be one of those singers who releases albums, does the occassional tour and then disappears again? Also in reality TV news, Big Brother is back next week and I am obviously very excited at the prospect of a bunch of total losers being thrust into the world of celebrity, infecting magazine covers wherever they go, bunch of money grabbing bastards in a house - it will be confusing whether we are watching Big Borther or Parliament TV.

God bless Kerry Katona, on GMTV this morning discussing her appearance on "This Morning" where phil and fern asked her if she was drunk - get over it girl, yeah maybe it could have been your medication, but you sounded like a drunk chav in doncaster on a saturday night, am surprised you didn’t pull your kecks down and do a jobbie on the coffee table, Katona's excuse is the medication for her bi-polar disorder, Stephen Fry also has bi-polar disorder - I don’t think I need to add anything.

Well I may have to start watching Eastenders, they have just announced a gay storyline with a "controversial" twist, basically a new character is going to have a gay affair with the albert square gay bike Christian Clarke (think he is Jane Beale's brother) anyways the new character is MUSLIM "shock, horror!" - the storyline will kick off soon, and I am just waiting for the line when someone walks in on them and says "no this cant be happening, you are christian and you are muslim" yay to the gays!

Well I have major work to do so I guess all that’s left is…..

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Well I almost couldn’t think of one today, think I am losing my touch with all these imaginary men! but then I remembered watching Guy Ritchie's film RocknRolla and although the majority of my attention was given to Gerard Butler, there was a gay aspect to this film that cant be ignored, handsome bob was the gay characters name and he was played by the lovely Tom Hardy, check it! he also has the sexiest speaking voice I have heard in a long time






Enjoy the sun motherfuckers

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home