whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, July 17, 2009

I put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weekend!!

For those of you that don’t know, that is the catchy lyric to Calvin Harris' new single and it’s a great choon!!! am loving that plus the new sugababes single which sees them back on form and also the new Dizzee Rascal track, I am not abandoning my indie roots but once in a while, I need to shake this fabulous ass that god bestowed upon me.

what a tragic time it is lately, 2 guys helping to construct the stage for a Madonna concert in France, part of the roof of the stage fell in, knocking over a crane, one guy died at the scene and another died later in hospital. Madonna paid tribute to the guys last night at her concert - sad.

Also tragic - Fern Britton has left This Morning!! it was her last day today and I totally missed it, she always made days off sick that little bit interesting with her sexual innuendo and constant innappropriate giggling, she will be missed, especially as she is being replaced by Holly "I shout for no reason" Willoughby, these young whippersnappers!! Jo Whiley has also lost her morning show on Radio 1 to Fearne "basically I am a cunt" Cotton. That’s just wrong! the menthol cool stylings of Jo Whiley always soothe me and now I have to listen to the blisteringly annoying rants of Cotton, also Chris Moyles has just had his contract extended for yet another year - so that’s my relationship with Radio 1 over.

The lovely Tony has been staying with me this week and its been great having him round, even though I have a housemate, we don’t speak that often so its been nice having someone there to shoot the breeze with, he is back again in a couple of weeks and then 10 days later I am heading out to see him and Anna in Turku! cant wait.

This weekend is looking good, tonight I have a date! yes you heard it right, the bitch is back on the block!! tonight's date is an internet hook up but we have been messaging each other and all seems good so fingers crossed. Tomorrow night its my friend Mareks 40th birthday party in Soho, it looks like being a good one, with friends dj'ing it seems the music will be marv.

Thanks to Dan for sending me this pic of my main man - Christopher Meloni, this man just gets hotter with age, look at those arms!!




Also had some fab news the other day, the other main love of my life, Danny Dyer, is heading to the west end in September to star in the play "Kurt and Sid", the play sounds a bit random and could quite possibly be awful but I don’t care as long as I can be in the same room as Danny I don't care. The play is set on the night that Kurt Cobain killed himself, he is just preparing to blow his brains out and sees a vision of Sid Vicious (played by Dyer), god knows how it will be received but bring on the Dyer!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Well some may have noticed that the 3rd series of Ugly Betty has started on Channel 4, it aint as good as it used to be (more marc and amanda please) anyways there is one very good reason to watch it, that is the presence of Eddie Cibrian - I remember him from that genius Channel 5 soap "Sunset Beach" and the fab film "But I'm a cheerleader" - anyway his body is amazing! enjoy





Have a grand weekend

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home