whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

well I never did!

I have to listen to music when I wake up in the morning, it helps me get out of bed, shake my shimmy and start the day with a bop. Usually I slap the laptop on and put one of my spotify playlists on shuffle but this morning I put the radio on instead, I am always tempted to stick to Xfm but accidentally went for Radio 1, this would ordinarily provoke an angry reponse due to the presence of that fat knacker Chris Moyles, but thankfully Scott Mills is covering for him this week and guess what he had the nerve to do, he was playing music - one song after another in regular succession like an actual DJ!! Now if only they would not let Moyles come back we could all live happily ever after..well apart from the stabbings and car jackings.

Now Peter Andre/Katie Price, I have so been on Andre's side but now it has all been confirmed due to his attitude towards his children, his political endeavours and the fact that he looks all kinds of flava's of hot in pants, is that Harvey in your pants or are you just pleased to see me? - woooh child!



So Robbie Williams is back on the scene releasing a new single and album later this year, his last effort "Rudebox" was just wrong, but hopefully his time away has been well spent, apparently he has been working with some great songwriters and it seems he is looking hot so bring it, if rumours are to be believed he will be playing the 02 early next year to fill some of Michael Jackson's dates. I might just be tempted to go, he was my teenage/20's crush

I am getting back into Ugly Betty on 4OD, its stepping up its game and Wilhelmina is getting bitchier which is what we love, apparently for the next series they are going to make Betty less ugly, lets face it 3 seasons with a brace on is enough for anyone, but will it work?, america ferreira who plays betty is an attractive young woman, will we still care if she becomes booty betty?

I don’t mind hot weather as long as there is the glimpse of sun but the last few days in london village have been grey and humid and its totally messing with my aura, why when they were building the bendy buses did no one ask -" the engine and amount of people on here is going to make things really hot and uncomfortable! should we get air conditioning? thankfully my co worker the sweatmonger has not been round much this week so I haven't had to face the ever present danger of collapsing at my desk, but due to hot desking I now have the woman with 3 mobiles - all with different ring tones and text alerts and they go off constantly, I think she is actually a call centre disguised as a bint!

back tomorrow with the boudoir boy!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home