whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

fit actor comes out (kinda)

oh I love it when a celebrity comes out, I know it's totally shallow and maybe should be none of our business but I still think its important to have role models out there. The amazingly sexy sottish actor Gerard Butler who can currently be seen starring with Katherine Heigl in "the ugly truth" often plays quite loveable rogues in his films but last week in an interview with an america magazine he stated

"I have been in relationships with women and men, that doesn’t make me gay, that doesn’t make me straight. Butler told the magazine "I talk about my sexuality, but its always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue"



Well that’s quite refreshing, a non stereotypical actor discussing his sexuality openly and honestly. In other gay related entertainment news, the ever increasingly charming Daniel Radcliffe has not only openly spoken out against homophobia in the new issue of Attitude magazine but he has now made a major donation to a gay youth anti suicide helpline in America, Radcliffe said of his support -

"It's extremely distressing to consider that in 2009 suicide is a top three killer of young people, and it's truly devastating to learn that LGBTQ youth are up to four times more likely to attempt suicide than their heterosexual peers.

"I deeply hope my support can raise the organisation's visibility so even more despondent youth become aware of the Trevor helpline's highly trained counsellors and Trevor's many other resources.

"It's vitally important that young people understand they are not alone and, perhaps even more important, that their young lives have real value."

Bless you! I am getting all emotional with this kindness, also after watching countless episodes of the Channel 4 reality show "Secret Millionaire" last night I can barely type with my eyes in such pain from crying so hard, I tell you that show restores your faith in human kindness!

Getting married soon, looking for a singer for your wedding, look no further than Katie Price, yes the woman who has somehow managed to destroy her public image completely in the last few weeks was a guest at her make up artists civil partnership at the weekend and got up to sing Whitney Houstons "I have nothing" but instead of singing drunknely called the guests a bunch of c*nts and then started slagging off her estranged husband Peter Andre with more expletives - classy!

Meanwhile Peter Andre's profile with the media and the public is on the increase, he is looking good and being quite charming but I have to say his comeback single is just dreary but it is still predicted to get to number one, I doubt the same could be said for Whitney's comeback single which is so dull I almost fell asleep the first time I heard it, plus her one silky smooth voice now has more of a silk cut twang to it - c'mon whitters!! we wanted a fiesty disco number not some pocahontas disney sounding durge! fix up girl!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Now i know that this guy was on the blog recently but i was rushed and couldn't find any great pics of him, they say time is a healer and ooh baby i am fine now, boomeranging his way back into the boudoir is the star of "True Blood" - Ryan Kwanten







Well I am off for a short break tomorrow to Turku in Finland to see Anna and Tony, really looking forward to seeing them and seeing somewhere different. Probably wont be blogging when I go out there so a full report will be here on monday

have fun and enjoy the apparent sun (not that I even bother listening to the met office - centuries ago you would have been taken out and flogged in the street if you got your predictions so wrong) when did sunny translate as torrential rain?? and vice versa, I go out in a jacket and am sweating my ass off, I go out in a tshirt and get so drenched it turns into a one man wet t shirt contest - sort it out!

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

Hate to bust your bubble, but that was a fake interview that supposedly came out in 2005. The magazine that supposedly ran it denied last week that it had ever published that remark and stated that the supposed author doesn't exist on google. They also said that the word "scrutinize" was spelled the English way with an "s" and that they would never do that. The whole interview was a hoax, but it pops up every time a new Gerry Butler movie comes out.

11:42 PM  
Blogger pippy said...

ah thanks for clarity suzy, thought it was too good to be true, ah well

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home