whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ta-da!! It's my 50th post!!

My Birthday is lasting THE longest time ever!! celebrations continue tonight as me and Pete are off to see Beverley Knight in Hammersmith!! She is one fierce diva! am sure she will put on a great show.

My dear brother bought me the "20th Anniversary of the Oprah Winfrey Show" DVD for my birthday and i cannot stop watching it! So many celebrity moments and tearful confessions, it really is perfect for a lazy day in. Just get some chocolate and some tissues and start that weeping.

Oliver's lovely family got me a ticket to see Justin Timberlake next July. I went to see him on his last tour and he was amazing. His new album is one of my fave's of the year, Move over Michael Jackson!!

I stopped smoking this week, after many failed attempts to quit i decided that turning 30 and still being a smoker was just not for me. I have been reading the Allen Carr book and it seems to be working, It is a major struggle though - so anyone who is reading this and knows me, please do what you can to help me get through this. I finished reading Allen Carr today, i get to work to find out he has died from Lung cancer! He did use to smoke 100 a day though!!

I went to the Soho Revue Bar on sunday night, again i cant recommend this place enough, They had a fantastic comedienne on called Alyssa Kyria. She is a character comic and was playing her version of a high society greek footballers wife. Her routine was one of the best i have seen in a long time - her comments on Madonna's African Baby, Heather "pay my bills" Mcartney and Jordan were spot on. Keep your eyes peeled for this act and get down to the Soho Revue Bar on a sunday night - it is well worth it!

Well i better get off girlfriends to see how Miss Knight shoulda woulda coulda.

xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Kyria said...

hey, Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my act babe! So nice to hear! I'm doing the soho revue again this sunday, maybe see you there.

Alyssa x

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home