whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, November 17, 2006

The weekend at last!!

God what a piggin fucker of a week!! I am have been so busy!! I need my weekend to start now-ish!! Its also been great in many respects, Beautiful Emma gave birth and having seen pics of the baby i can say that he is beautfiful!!! I passed my assessment for the Lesbian and Gay Switchboard and i have had lots of really great feedback about my work.

Went for a few deserved beers last night but managed to get home in time for "I'm a celebrity!" I have not laughed so much in a long time - Dean "face like a greyhound on its last legs" Gaffney has entered the jungle and had to do a trial which was the usual bug bite fest but he was such a drama queen! I guess it is quite scary being out of chinawhites.

Also in the news this week, Michael "Let me loose with my jesus juice" Jackson was due to perform at the World Music Awards in London, The fans were promised a full re-enactment of the "Thriller" video and all they got was tupperware face squeaking a few lines into the mic before being booed off! Not so much a comeback as a COME BACK!!! u aint finished!!

Now folks last night i also watched "Never mind the Buzzcocks" and Amy "i always look like i have drunk a" Winehouse was on and she was actually very funny, I never said she wasn't funny i just said she looked like she stank. The host of the show, Simon Amstell suggested that instead of doing a duet with Pete Doherty maybe Amy should go for the more whole some route and work with Katie Melua. Amy's response to this suggestion?

"I would rather get cat AIDS"

Made me laugh anyway!!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

I know that last weeks was slightly delayed but i aint changing my schedule so here is today's instalment. I rather spoilt myself with the last selection but todays lucky lucky winner of some pippy lovin is.....




The lovely huge hugh jackman!! I usually hate films like X-Men but this man has turned me!! and he can sing and dance and loves musicals - his wife needs to get with the programme and just release him to the gays!!
have fab weekends darlings
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home