whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Madonna vs The Media

Well, well, well it looks like Madonna has finally set the record straight and i think she might have been reading this very blog! I had a good old rant at the media and now she has quite literally done a yoga style flip onto my big pink bandwagon! Seriously though - Go Madonna! There are not many artists who have the power to really highlight how negative and misleading the media can be, so it's a big fuck you to all the haters!

I am most definitely not a morning person, i struggle to get out of bed of a morning and generally never arrange meetings anytime before midday due to my lack of brain power and interest but today i discovered a whole new way of waking up! It's all about the dance people. I slapped on "Dancing Machine" by The Jacksons this morning and found myself cutting some serious moves around my bedroom with not a care in the world. I highly recommend it for a better day!

I see that Naomi Campbell has been arrested for the 3rd time this year on assault charges. This time it appears that she has smacked the crap out of her counsellor!! These people should really know better! If Naomi is in the room dont leave anything that can be thrown lying around - she seems to favour phones and laptops, So if you are ever in Curry's and Ms. Campbell walks in, run like you have never run before or take cover!

I saw this video the other day on the Ellen Degeneres show and had to put a link on here. It just made my mouth drop to the floor!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s21iWoOLvTE

They all survived!!

Right people, things to do and lives to slightly improve

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home