whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Boy George! I think he's got it!!

Hi Babes,

Friday 13th!!! I am not really superstitious but it aint a great day!! I am so living in the poor house at the moment - such a depressing state to be in but where there is a will there is always a way and i am sure i will get through the weekend one way or another.

Boy George has always been a big inspiration to me, I think he was the 1st gay man i ever saw on TV and even at such a young age something about him shook my attention round like a handbag in a catfight! Well he has been in the press this week due to a total gay pride moment. It's about time someone had the guts to shout back at the homophobic chavs on the streets and who better than Boy George. Check out this clip and remember never diss a man in make up honey - they have balls of steel!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsJjSRaUSbY

Now onto a more pressing matter, Who oh who is going to be this weeks entry into...

The Imaginary Men Of Pippy's Boudoir

Well let me tell you, Going up this week is the jaw dropping body of Philip Olivier. He may not be the fizziest drink in the fridge intelligence wise and his acting skills maynot be up there with the other Olivier but wowsa!!



i am so gay right now!!

have fun my babies!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home