whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Rebel Rebel!! My face is a mess!

Hey there wannabe's!!

Hope all is fine and dandy. It's friday folks and i could not be happier. Despite the fact that the weather is not mingling well with my couture!!

I seem to have quite a fun weekend planned, God knows what tonight has in store, Am meeting up with Pete to try and find a gay bar that we have not been to yet - yeah sheilas wheels on tour!!!

Tomorrow night me and Oliver and possibly the lovely clare and jane are going to a fab gay indie night called "Rebel Rebel" which is a celeb filled night promoted by Anthony Crank from T4. I interviewed him a year or so ago for work and he is very lovely, so last time i went to his night i went up to talk to him and did a pippy classic. We were finding it hard to hear each other so i leaned in and headbutted him!! i have a feeling he will run away when he sees me tomorrow night.

Last night i got home and collapsed on the sofa and did something i have not done for time! I had a lil bit of a "Sex and the City" marathon. I was feeling really tired and it was a miserable night but the adventures of carrie and the girls lifted me to a whole new place. Sadly whenever i watch that show i want to do 2 things, firstly go out and buy a stupid amount of clothes and secondly go to a fabulous bar and down a few cosmo's with friends whilst discussing utter filth! i had to settle for a cup of tea and some toast - woe is me.



Next week is going to be pretty busy and i am actually opting for even more work. On wednesday i start my training to become a volunteer for the London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard, I am really looking forward to it, At the moment my work does not involve a huge amount of contact with the gays that are accessing services so this will put me right back on the frontline. I shall keep you all posted on my progress.

Well guys and gals it is that time of week again and i am having a dilemma this week, i am spoilt for choice on who is going to be next in.....

The Imaginary Men Of Pippy's Boudoir

Well it's a first today, I am going to have a bbc related 3 way!! Greedy greedy greedy!! First up (fnar fnar) is the new guy in Eastenders, now i dont watch Eastenders unless someone is going to die or Peggy and Pauline are going up west for a shopping trip (who the hell gets a taxi from the east end to central london? which shops on oxford street sell the Pat Butcher range? well i suppose she is actually Pat Evans now so i imagine she goes to Evans?) Anyway there is a new character in the show who i assume is a bit of a bad lad cad - check his come to bed eyes out! I tend to have go to bed eyes so it makes a nice change

The nest lucky swine who is going to be bouncing me off the walls and making me his Maid Marian is the simply divine Jonas Armstrond aka Robin Hood, he could really plough me like the dirt that i am (sorry mother!)

Have a good weekend bitches

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home