whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh good lord people!! How could i forget - its friday and you know what that means.

The Imaginary Men Of Pippy's Boudoir!

My taste in men has sometimes been described as ecclectic, intriguing, worrying or vomit inducing. I really have no idea how todays choice is going to go down (fnar fnar). I do tend to have 2 quite distinct types of men, the first being older, well built - the kind of guy that coiuld take care of me. The 2nd being cute little indie boys with mischievous looks in their eyes.

This one is a bit random! however for the first time it is someone that i have actually spoken to. He grabbed my attention by playing Coronation Streets 1st gay character and i have been smitten ever since, I interviewed him a couple of years ago for work and he was charming, So i give you the boyish good looks of Bruno Langley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home