whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Seriously! Just tax the stupid people!

Why are people so f***in dopey!! What is it about London that makes people walk around with their eyes shut? Either i am covered in stupidity magnets or people just enjoy walking into me. I have managed to survive 29 years on this planet without ever feeling the need to walk down a high street whilst looking behind me, Watch where you are going you twats!!

God this week is going as slow as a tourist on Oxford Street on a saturday! I imagine the week is dragging because it is pay day on friday and i am totally 100% broke. Being broke in London is not a strange thing but it is immensely depressing, It's quite a nice day today and i am craving a pint of lager but alas i shall have to go home or go to the cinema with my bargain card. Boo!!

Ooh dear, I am not in a good mood today and i dont know why. Work is going pretty well at the moment, although i have just been to one of those meetings that felt more like a late night discussion programme - the kind of meeting i loathe! Everyone has something to say but no action is taken and no plans are made. A waste of my precious time!

Ah well tomorrow is another day and hopefully a better one. Sorry for the lack of humour and enthusiasm today but even god took a day off!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home