whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Post Holiday True Blues!

Well today is not a nice day in london village, the weather can't make its mind up and neither can my voice! I think the excessive partying on the holiday and at the weekend have started to punish me. My voice doesn't know what its going to sound like next. One minute i can speak perfectly clearly and the next i can barely manage a croak!

I have decided (or rather my bank account has decided) that i am going to take it easy for the rest of the month. I know it will do me good. I am just going to live off my cinema membership card. There are stacks of good films out at the moment, except "The Sentinel" which i saw on the plane on the way back from gran can - so dull! the sexy air steward deserved much more of my time!

I shall be seeing - Little Miss Sunshine, The Queen, Volver, An inconvenient truth and a scanner darkly. All sound pretty good.

I must admit i am dreading the boredom of "the quiet weekend" - very rarely i will spend a weekend at home and not go out except for a quick run to the shop. I always seem to think that there will be lots of great things to watch on tv or i can sort the flat out or even leave the flat and do something in London that does not involve money.

Cut to me not leaving the flat because i am too lazy or the weather is rubbish. Watching some of the worst tv in the history of broadcasting. I guess i could catch up on Oprah or watch the piles of films that have been taped off Film 4.

Well i better get back to what they pay me for.

Have fun people.

kisses

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home