whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Motherf*ckin Snakes, Motherf*ckin Planes!

I could not resist it any longer, I had lasted the weekend but temptation got the better of me!! last night i went to see "Snakes on a Plane" - and i can highly recommend it, as long as you are expecting to laugh yourself silly and applaud the sheer sillyness of it all. It's been a long time since i have heard people clap with delight in a cinema but the audience last night lapped it up! I went with my lovely friend Dan who i had not seen in a while, seeing a film is not the best thing to do when you need a catch up, drinks a plenty must be had soon!

Get these motherf*ckin people out of my mother f*ckin way!!

I guess the main reason why this blog is called pippys rants is because if i was on the bbc show "Room 101" i could be on it for an entire series! Todays rant is about stupid people. A lot of my rants will be about stupid people simply because the world seems to have far too many of them wandering around.

Every morning when i get off my train at kings cross to make my short journey on foot to work, i am confronted with tourists, leaving or arriving our great capital. I dont know if it's just me but when i am travelling somewhere i tend to have my tube and train tickets ready, i am aware that there will be other people around me in a rush and therefore will try and be as thoughtful as possible.

Little things like not fiddling with my case at the top of the stairs or starting to look for my ticket right in front of the ticket barrier or just stopping dead in the middle of the pavement to text someone. I am not asking everyone to practice what i preach, i just think that maybe people could try and be a bit more aware of what is going on around them, too much to ask?

Maybe if they were more considerate, that morning cigarette would not be necessary and i would not feel the need to run around the streets stabbing people with pencils.

kisses

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home