whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A shadow of my former self

Well what a weekend!! Had a really good one. Friday night i went over to Pete's house to work on the invite for his 40th birthday party in November. The invite is going to look fabulous, cant wait for November! What with mine and olivers 30th birthday party and petes 40th it is gonna be a hell of a party month.

Saturday was quite a lazy day, did quite a lot of practical shopping and washing for my holiday this week. Went out saturday night in East London, Met Pete in Hoxton. Never really been sure if i like that area, its all bit too arty farty and pretentious but there were quite a few cute boys out and really thats all that matters!

Sunday a few of us went out to celebrate my mate kazzie finishing her university work, Had a gorge brunch with some lovely lezzers in islington and then proceeded to drink our way to the "George and Dragon" - never been before but was great, really random 80's music! Saw the director of my department which was scary, its never good to see senior colleagues when you are quite frankly "mashed up!". I just told him to ignore me and then nearly fell over.

Yesterday was quite a lazy day, Met up with many mates in the "White Hart" in Stoke Newington, Was really nice to recover from a big night out by just catching up and laughing loads.

Well today is my last day at work for a while cos on thursday me and oliver are flying out to Gran Canaria for a week of frivolity and fun!! I really really cant wait! Work has been really hectic lately and the thought of sunning myself by the pool is just heavenly!

I shall try to update you all on the holiday goings on but dont worry my lovelies, every little detail will be shared once i get back!

take care my pretties

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home