whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Did i speak to soon??

Well it is all over the news that Dame Whitney of Houston is getting divorced from Bobby Brown and rumours are already starting that she is back in the studio! Now whether she is in the studio to record new material or has finally realised that the best place to do a big fat long line is on a mixing desk, well thats anyones guess.

Have to send some shout outs now firstly to my mate tony, who had an accident on his bike the other day and secondly to my main girl Emma who is stuck in the house, 7 months pregnant and not very well - bless ya both! If only you had Mariah Carey to cheer you up, i mean look at the effect she is having on this homeless guy!


If only we all had a mariah in our lives!!

Had a nice drink last night with my mates Clare, Glenn, Tony and Dav. Glenn was giving me the lowdown on laptops, I am about to leap into the 1990's and actually have my own lil lappy!! I am hoping to get an ipod for my 30th birthday, I have hundreds of cd's and there is nothing more annoying than being stood in the middle of the street trying to clumsily switch my cd's around without anyone seeing that i am swapping Hard Fi for Five Star!

Right i am off to dance to "How will i know" by Whitney - hopefully somewhere in the world she is doing exactly the same thing!!

ps - having just read the comment on todays blog from missy oliver - i must say that i do of course have double figues in my wardrobe and to shame the both of us - on our ONE week holiday to gran canaria between us we took 49 tops!! too gay to function? i think we are!

Gay Pride!!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home