whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm Alive!!!.......ALIVE!!!

Don't worry people - I could not get within sniffing distance of a computer yesterday and despite my FOUL mood on wednesday, i am all good today mainly due to the fact that it's pay day! No more looking for pennies down the back of the sofa, no more crying like a baby at cash machines!

After writing my blog on wednesday i got a text from the lovely Ruth informing me that she had got a new job and a new flat!! So celebrations were in order! Off i popped to Soho to meet her along with Chris, Ruth and Mr Dan Simmons who is back and refreshed from his trip to New York and San Fran. We had a lovely night, a bit too lovely since i didn't get home til 2am!!!

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster workwise, i was a shadow of my former self which would have been fine if i had been sat at my desk all day but i had a huge seminar to go to in the morning in Soho which felt a bit like returning to the scene of the crime and then a huge meeting in the afternoon. blurgh!

Last night i went over to Oliver's so we could both drown in our own poverty, Watched Extras which just gets better by the week. I really dont want to like Ricky Gervais but the man is a genius.

The weekend is shaping up to be a good one, well i have money so that generally helps things along, No rehearsal this weekend but i am starting to buy my outfit. Cant give too much away cos Dame Peter Algacs reads this blog and she aint gonna know nothing about the details of the performance.

Well it's friday so it's time for the second instalment of....

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

Todays hottie award goes to a more mainstream piece of man candy, His body is truly beautiful and his eyes and smile are the 8th and 9th wonders of the world. Step forward Mr Jake Gyllenhaal.

I think i might need to lie down now!!

Right people have a good weekend,

Toodles

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home