whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, September 25, 2006

I think i need to go into rehab!!

Hi folks,

Yet another weekend of drunken stupidity is behind me but there are far too many aspects to remind me! They say you live and learn, i just wonder when it will be my turn - ok enough of the rhyming.

Friday night was supposed to be a lil quiet one, just a few drinks after work but things never quite work out the way i intend. So i left work and went to the pub with James and Camilla for a good ole work gossip, Pete came along and filled me in on all his gossip, it was a general gossip fest. Tony popped along later and all was merry and fun. I was thinking about heading home at one point but that was not to be as my dancing partner Kaz text me to say that she was celebrating in town after passing her course.

I hopped on the tube and met her and some more mates in Freedom bar in Soho. The majority of the night was great fun but i think i must have had a little too much to drink as i slightly blacked out for a while and kaz had to rescue me from the toilets - Bless you kaz!!! After i had got over my ordeal i carried on regardless and ended up not having much sleep at all.

Cut to me on saturday morning, having had 3 or 4 hours sleep heading into town to meet Oliver, Mel and Adrian and some lovely girlies for lunch at Cafe Emm, Lunch was not that great actually - how you can get a chicken caesar salad so wrong is beyond me. More drinks followed before a quick dash home to get changed and then back out for drinks in Element and dancing in Trash Palace - much fun and a cheeky snog with a random man on the way out made for a great night out.

Yesterday was mainly a day of rest - Did a little bit of shopping and met James in town for a few cheeky pints before heading back home for a serious bit of r and r.

This week is a crazy one at work and the nights aint much quieter, I really had tried to give myself a chilled month in October in prep for the birthday madness of november but that now looks like it was all a big joke.

Hope you all had fun times

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home