whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trisha!!

Hi kooks,

Well it was the 1st night of training last night and it went really well, i now know some of what i shall be doing for the next 9 weeks. It's a really small but nice group and they all seem very lovely - i am sure it wont be long til we are sat round reading each others horoscopes from Heat Magazine.

This has not been a good week blog wise, I have been exceedingly busy at work and that does not lead to many fun times. Normal service shall be resumed tomorrow. I have not even had time to start thinking of which man is going to be entering my imaginary boudoir tomorrow!

The only good news i have at the moment actually sounds quite sad but to me it's quite exciting. I am a huge fan of the lezza comedienne "Ellen Degeneres" and for the past few years she has had an excellent chat show in America which has won every award going. Finally it is going to be broadcast over here on one of Fives's new channels! So now i will have a daily dose of my 2 chat divas, see pictures below

and of course not forgetting the one and only, my ultimate dinner party guest


Bless Oprah and Ellen,

kisses

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home