whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hi Party People,

I hope a good weekend was had by all. Mine was interesting. Friday night i went to meet Pete and we had a few drinks and a good laugh in a mixture of lovely and scutty bars, Much discussion was dedicated to the party and outfit dilemmas! I did not stay out too late and made my way back south of the river. Saturday morning came round and i had the WORST hangover ever, i could barely move or speak - i was walking round the flat like Ozzy Osbourne but more shaky! So the rest of the day was a bit of a write off.

Saturday night i got myself ready, looking pretty smart if i do say so myself. Met up with Oliver, Clare and Jane in Soho for a few glasses of wine before hitting the club. I had blagged my way onto the guest list at Rebel Rebel and even managed to get everyone i was with in for a bargain! The lovely Anthony Crank was working the door as he is one of the promoters of the night. Spotted the lovely Will Young in there too. The music was a bit random but we had a good few drinks and a bit of a dance. Thanks to Oliver for providing me with accessories for the night.

Yesterday was a lazy day of doing pretty much nothing, I watched "Robin Hood" that i had recorded the night before and all i can say is hubba hubba! Jonas Armstrong - what a man, what a man, what a mighty mighty good man!! I am in love and am going to start stalking him forthwith!!

Tis a busy week guys so will try and update as soon as possible.

Toodles

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home