whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, October 20, 2006

"I'm on the train, I SAID I AM ON THE TRAIN!"

The other day i stupidly forgot to put my stereo in my bag before going to work. I always listen to music and read on the way to work and therefore, am usually able to block out the mobile phone conversations of the commuters around me. It is safe to say i shall never leave my stereo at home again!!

I generally hate mobile phones especially on public transport, i dont even like talking on mine and always try to find the quiet coach on a train. I hate the idea of other people listening to my conversation but it seems i am alone in this. It would not be so bad if these conversations were the slightest bit interesting but banging on about what was on tv last night in severe detail just infects my ears with boredom. Why do people feel the need to shout down the phone as well? Do us non-morning people a favour and save it til you get to work.

Dont ya just hate it when ya payday lands on a monday or tuesday? It just means that the weekend before is pants!! This has been another extremely long week at work and quite frankly all i want to do this weekend is get totally trashed, go out dancing and meet a lovely boy. I know that November is going to be full of wonderful nights out but i am one greedy homo!

I stayed in last night to watch the last episode of Extras and have to say it was genius!! Not for Ricky Gervais but for Stephen Merchant - the scenes with him in were classic comedy! Next week the wonderful Catherine Tate is back!! and also Simon Amstell starting his new job as presenter of "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" - if his last appearance is anything to go by, this series should be hilarious!!

Now onto .... The Imaginary Men of Pippy's Boudoir

This weeks "award" goes to the new love of my life who this week has made every day that little bit more bearable. As you will have read i am a major fan of Ellen Degeneres and have started watching her chat show on Five Life. Her resident Dj is Johnny Abrahams who is also an actor. He has the CUTEST smile ever!! and arms that i could write a song about (maybe thats something i can do this weekend!)

Anyway he would be more than welcome to fill my world with music and get my booty shaking!!

Finally i just want to say that i HATE Lily Allen, she looks like she stinks! Mainly of chip fat and white lightning cider - a more extreme stench would exude from Amy Winehouse who looks like she whiff's of an overspilling ashtray thats had warm stella barfed into it!

have fun people

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home