whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, October 16, 2006

poor tired lil pippy!

yo ho's

Hope ya all good, My weekend was pretty good. Friday night was drinks after work followed by a rehearsal with Kaz - we now have the routine down!! we just need to make sure that we have it as tight as possible before the big night! After that we met up with Pete to check out the venue which looks great but i do have a feeling it will be rammed on the night!

Saturday i had a semi lazy day, Did a bit of food shopping and some washing and then lazed round the flat for the day, catching up on stuff i had taped, sadly i found myself falling asleep all the time! Oliver arrived late afternoon to cut my hair, which now looks fabulous and is not driving me mad anymore! Watched a lil bit of X factor and necked a couple of bottles of dirt cheap wine and then headed over to Highbury to meet Pete and go to my ex boyfriend Harry's birthday drinks. Was good to catch up with Harry and have a good old gossip with my girls but we couldnt stick around all night - we needed a gay bar!! so off we popped to the Black Cap in Camden which was immensely disappointing - i just was not feeling it.

Dont know whats going on with me at the moment but going out just aint what it used to be. It has nothing to do with the people i am with, i just cant remember the last time i went out and had a really good time. Soho is becoming increasingly dull - same bars, same pretentious staff. I know for sure that the 2 parties happening next month will be great and total nights to remember but what happens after that? I need someone to introduce me to something new and exciting, to sweep me off my feet and rock my world, if anyone could sort that out for me that would be great - soon-ish!

Yesterday was a lush day, Pete and i were invited to our friends Neil and Bobby's for sunday lunch and what a lunch it was!! it's very rare that i make the effort to cook a meal so when one is placed in front of me i scoff it down! The dinner was great, Loads of veg and the hugest yorkshire pudding i have ever seen followed by a dangerously good chocolate cake! It was so nice to have a catch up and just shoot the breeze. We discussed everything from restaurants that serve a kilo of chips to a new tv show that we may develop "Queer eye for the thai bride" to Michael Jacksons sex change.

A few drinks followed in a newly refurbished bar in Kings X that has a roof terrace that is simply divine! we were the only ones out there and it was great, Love finding London's hidden treasures and as it is just round the corner from work i am sure i will be going again.

I somehow managed to completely miss 2 friends that i was supposed to see this weekend, Firstly Dan who i need a proper catch up with very soon and my lovely friend Matt from Sheffield, Like ships passing in the night. I hope to see them both very soon!!

This week will be another busy one but i hope to be back on the blog asap.

take good care

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home