whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Now that's what i call a party!!!



Well folks the party is over and my heels have been stored away. It was such a good night!! Everyone made such a great effort. I have to say thanks to my posse of friends Oliver, Clare, Glenn, Tony, Anna and Camilla for rocking up on the night.

My Kylie outfit worked a treat and thanks to Jo doing my make up i actually looked pretty good. The shoes were not as much of a nightmare as i thought they would be and i only managed to fall over once, right at the end of the night - thankfully onto a pile of coats! Although i did manage to take a chair and Slash from Guns 'n' Roses down with me!

Pete looked amazing as Boy George and he had the night of his life!! The Madonna Twins performance seriously blew the roof off and a big up to my partner in crime Kaz - we did it girl!!

The wonderful Dan took some great pics on the night - check them out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ithinkiloveyou/

I cant believe its all over!! Pete treated me , kaz and jo to a gorge night in the Caesar Hotel on sunday with wine and madonna dvds a plenty!! it really ended the weekend perfectly, Cheers girl!

Ah well - only a couple of weeks to go to mine and olivers fab 30th. Really looking forward to it and it sounds like loads of people are coming!! I need to get my outfit sorted soon!!

I cant mention the weekend without talking about my mate Chris' bands (The Sniffle Brothers) "Get Down" gig in Waterloo on friday night. It was the busiest one yet with some great acts and free cd's and t shirts to boot!!

More info about future events and all things Sniffle Brothers here!

http://www.snifflerecords.co.uk

Well folks i shall be uploading more pics from the party as i get them. So keep your eyes peeled.

Laters Lovers!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home