whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I may not be that tall bitch but with heels, hair and attitude i am through the roof!!!

I have totally nicked this fab quote from the wonderful drag diva RuPaul! I was at home last night practising walking in my heels cos that's what my life is about this week for those of you who are not going to get the chance to see them - i have included the pic below, just imagine these shoes but gold!!!

They are killers, God please let me get through this party without breaking every bone in my body and i promise i will stop all this silly gay stuff!

In the celebrity obsessed world that i reside in there is nothing quite as exciting as an awards show, Its brings together all my favourite things - gorgeous gowns, awful gowns, embrassing acceptance speeches and for the most part deserved winners. However, flicking through the Metro today i found out who won at last nights National TV Awards and i felt like screaming "why???why???" That stupid fuckin retard screaming stick bitch Nikki from Big Brother won an award!! What for? Annoying the ass off me? Proving to be the worst role model a young woman could have? being totally deluded? hogging the pages of MY Heat Magazine for far too many weeks? I HATE HER!! and now she is a frickin award winner, why didnt they just pull some screaming little brat off the street and ram an award in her face - oh yeah, thats what they actually did! Hateful!

Now onto George Michael - I watched the "South Bank Show" last night and actually thought he came across quite well, He seems really happy and content with the way his career and life are going. He has ensured that he is in a position where the rest of his recording output will benefit charity and seems to be rising above the hideous media misrepresentation of his life. Its just a shame that the Metro this morning held a different view (i know its just the metro but loads of people read it) they began with quite a good review but ended by saying that George and Melvyn Bragg were getting on far too well and should get to a toilet cubicle! Is that really the best you could come up with you pathetic homophobic twats!

Madonna is going to be interviewed by Kirsty Wark on Newsnight tonight to discuss the adoption. I saw Kirsty interview George Michael last week and she was great and asked really original questions. Lets hope we see the same insight with our gracious leader tonight.

I am feeling very excited this week, my dear dear lovely friend Emma's baby is due on friday, Emma is the 1st one of my closest mates to have a child so it's all quite new but i cannot wait to see him!!

Anyway my lovely lovelies it's wednesday we are reaching the halfway point so keep your chins up and your bums flexed!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home