whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah it's about Madonna again!

So anyone watch Newsnight last night? Thought it was a good interview and Madonna came across really well. She was very clear and addressed all the concerns around the adoption. However, then it was back to the studio where Paxman interviewed Duncan Ballantyne who proceeded to rip Madonna to pieces. He calimed that Madonna's adopted baby boy was merely a fashion accessory. I just dont understand why people are so down on a woman who has set up a foundation "Raising Malawi, who funds 6 orphanages, is setting up another orphanage in the village of Lilongwe for 4000 orphans and is donating £3 Million in Aid. What a bitch!!

I wonder what would happen if a high profile charity like Comic Relief asked that for one day a year all profits made by British newpapers would be donated to charity, One day out of 365. The media have been so quick to criticise Madonna on this and they did the same to Robbie Williams for his work with Unicef last year. What exactly do the media do for charity?If anyone can tell me i would be happy to hear it.

I am off out tonight for a early birthday surprise courtesy of Oliver. I shall let you have all the details tomorrow. This weekend is going to be CRAZY, my parents + aunty + grandma are coming through London tomorrow lunchtime on their way to Brighton to stay with my brother. I should get a chance to meet them for coffee at lunch and then it's off to Kaz's with a bag the same size as me, filled with heels, wigs, hotpants and attitude for a dress rehearsal.

Tomorrow night it's my mate Chris' bands "Get on down" night in Waterloo, a night of fun ,frolic and fruit winning - http://www.snifflerecords.co.uk/getondown.html

Obviously Saturday is party day at last!! Pete's 40th!!! Mash up!! I'm so excited i could just spit!!

Tune in tomorrow for the big reveal of what i got up to tonight! The Imaginary Men Of Pippy's Boudoir and the usual mutterings and rants about celebs and mens genitalia

ps - my blog has made it at last, follow the link and scroll down!

http://www.thestage.co.uk/tvtoday/

ciao mein

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home