whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Abusing myself!!


Well hello people! I am alive!! well barely - according to my friend Camilla i am so pale today my skin is translucent!! I do have good reason after the party on saturday! It went sooo well, The day itself was very stressful - just making sure that people knew where they were going and the dj was all set. It was a fantastic night and everyone made such a massive effort. So to all those in attendance thankyou so much!!








Click on this link to see just how fabulous people were

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ithinkiloveyou/

Our speeches went really well, Oliver's was really funny and mine seemed to last about an hour!! Special thanks go to everyone who travelled from Sheffield, all my beautiful London friends especially clare, glenn, dan, mike, ali, tony, anna, james, camilla, bobby, ruth, dave, zoe, ruth, harry, sherie and not to be forgotten again!! My truly wonderful mates Pete and Kaz who have supported me loads in the last few years, Love you both so much. Lets just dance through it girls!!



Of course i thank Oliver for being such a good friend for the last .... years, we have such a laugh together, you totally get me and that takes some doing!! Its just a shame that people are so jealous of us for being so popular! Love ya honey and thanks for making saturday night such a fab one!

So did people watch the Madonna concert on sunday night?? Talking to people who didn't get to see the show live, they are all saying they would have paid the full ticket price and then some after seeing that!! It was a great show, She makes the rest of todays chart acts look like amateurs!

Right i better get on with being 30!

Take care my lovelies

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home