whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm in love!!!!

with my ipod!! oh it's the gift that keeps on giving, it never answers back, it fits in my pocket and it lets me play Madonna whenever i like! Seriously though having this beautiful little machine has madse life so much simpler and lighter weight wise!! Carrying around my cd wallet everywhere was playing havoc with my shoulders!

Well it's only a few days to go to the party and everything seems to be going according to plan. I am meeting up with Oliver tomorrow to go through everything, still got some shopping to do and saturday is going to be a mad dash round no doubt but it shall all be worth it.

I am still addicted to "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". Scott Henshall is turning me homophobic, his pathetic first attempt at a trial was bad enough but then getting into a playground style fight with that fierce girl Phina was just jaw droppingly embarassing. Pretty much everytime a gay man is represented on reality tv it seems to be a total screamer!! I totally and proudly admit to being a screamer on a grand scale but lets have some variety please.

I was lecturting this morning at university. I know it may be hard to believe that mr shallow celebrity obsessed boy would end up doing that. It is hard for me to believe - i never went to uni, the closest i got was working behind the bar! I have to admit it was a moment of pride in myself, i cant believe this is happening, my work is going so well and i love what i am doing. Things are slightly slowing down in the run up to the Xmas break which is just what i need.

I have been quite tired recently thanks to BBC2 repeating the entire run of "This Life" at 11.30 every night!! It does bring back great memories of watching it years ago and it has aged very gracefully. BBC2 are showing this in the run up to a xmas special where the cast will reunite! I am wet with anticipation!

anyway folks, must get on

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home