whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Let's get this party started!!


Well my lil disco bitches! This weekend is THE party!! I have just bought my glad rags and am all set to wow the masses. Had to make a mad dash to Oxford Street on my lunch hour. That street is always a nightmare with frikkin tourists blockin my way but a month before xmas its like "hell no!". I swear you have to have done time to get what you want in those shops but i managed it like a true pro ho!


I watched "The World Music Awards" last night - oh my god!! it was painful - Lindsay Lohan was attempting to host it but could not read the autocue. They actually let Katie Melua perform!! They obviously didnt have enough acts as they kept wheeling Beyonce out, James Blunt didn't even bother turning up and as for Michael Jackson - well that was just wrong, you could really hear the crowd booing, he just kept saying "I love you too" - not sure who he was listening to.


Channel 4 are showing Madonna's "Confessions tour" on sunday night and i urge anyone who was not lucky enoughto see the show to get your dancing shoes on and watch it, The show is truly amazing, despite all the fuss about Madonna in the press recently, no one can dispute the fact that she is a fantastic live performer. So check it out!


The party is tomorrow night and i am both excited and anxious, just the usual party jitters, will people turn up? will the dj be ok? will everyones hotels be sorted? will my speech go well? Obviously a full report will be appearing next week and the beautiful Dan will be taking lots of photos which will be online very soon.


Now just cos it's the party tomorrow dont think that i have forgotten that it is friday and what does that mean?? yes of course its....


THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR


I am not ashamed to say that during my lengthy period of teenage angst there were 3 programmes that helped me through! I think if i watched them now i would probably laugh til a little bit of pee came out. There were many reasons why i loved these programmes but mainly i doted on a man in each one of them - the first show was called "My So Called Life" and featured a very young Clare Danes but it also featured the cheekbone gifted lush also known as Jared Leto





The next beauty is from a show called "party of five", now probably better known as Dr. Jack in "Lost" - the painfully beautiful Matthew Fox

and finally from the ridiculously funny and over dramatic "Dawsons Creek" - their stunning gay character played by Kerr Smith


Ooh i am getting filthy gorgeous and greedy on fridays but if you would take the time to look at my face you would realise that i aint bovvered!

Be fierce girlfriends and i shall fill you in with my gossip juice soon!

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Funnily enough I used to love 'my so called life' too. Which charity do you work for. I work as a doctor in Sexual health so I too see lots of +ve young gay men.

Good luck with your party. What is it for? Bryn x

8:41 AM  
Blogger pippy said...

Hi Bryn,

Good to hear from you. Yeah "My so called life" was so great. Loved Clare Danes exaggerated attempts at crying. I work for THT and really enjoy it.

The party is a joint 30th for myself and my friend oliver.

Have a good weekend

Pippy x

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home