whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Well folks i have moved!! Au Revior to south london and bonjour to De Beauvoir Town!! I was all set to be sensible on friday by not going out but that good old quick drink after work turned into a night of complete and utter fabulous stupidity! I overslept on saturday and felt like a skip full of shit but i had removal men coming so got my ass into gear and started the process. The move went swimmingly, Pete helped out and i am forever grateful for that. All in all it took about 2 hours. My new pad is delicious and although i am slightly furnitureless i just love it. Apparently Pete Doherty played a gig at my new local on friday night. The joys of north london are neverending.

After the move on saturday i popped back over the river to listen to the menthol cool stylings of the sniffle brothers aka my mates chris and james and several other acts at the Walrus pub in Waterloo. I was joined by Tony, Anna and Camilla and a fun night was had by all. I must have been slightly tired from my move as i fell asleep on the night bus and woke up in Tottenham - boo!!!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, i just couldn't face unpacking so i briefly assembled furniture and then hopped into town via Angel for a lil bit of shopping before meeting up with Pete for a drink at the gay bars near me. All fun but today i am feeling like death - so so so tired, me thinks this week shall be one of detox and chilling.

It was Brighton Pride this weekend, I usually go and get totally mash up but was quite glad to be moving house and missing it, It's all fun but i always end up staying way longer than i should and by the tuesday i am rocking backwards and forwards whilst dribbling into a beaker - not exactly bringing sexy back is it?

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home