whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tori, Tori, Tori!!

Wow and wow once more people. Last night was the best Tori Amos show i have ever seen, she was nothing short of fierce and looked amazing, firstly coming on as a marilyn monroe style whore and then changing into a red haired sequinned piano stool rider!




She played loads of songs off the new album, a great collection of oldies and my all time fave Tori song "Cool on your Island" which makes me cry everytime but with these lyrics can you blame me?

If you don't treat me better
Baby I'll just run away
Baby I don't know what drives you
To play all these silly games
C'mon baby
I'm much stronger than you know
Sometimes
I'm not afraid to let it show

When will you wake up
I want you more than the stars and the sun
But I can take only so much
Cool on your island
Is it cool on your island

I gotta brand new dress babe
Could it make you wanna try
I guess I didn't want to notice
The stars gone from your eyes
C'mon baby
I'm much stronger than you know
Sometimes
I'm not afraid to let it show

When will you wake up
I want you more than the stars and the sun
But I can take only so much
Cool on your island
Is it cool on your island

We could buy an airplane
Build a home in the sand
You could tell your secrets
I could understand
But then by the morning
Comes crumblin' down
And as your leavin'
Wait

When will you wake up
I want you more than the stars and the sun
But I can take only so much
Cool on your island
Is it cool, baby
When will you wake up
I want you more than the stars and the sun
But I can take only so much
Cool on your island
You're so cool on your island
Is it cool on your island
Is it cool baby

If you don't treat me better
Baby I'll just run away
Cool on your island
If you don't treat me
One day you'll wake up cold
Yeah, then you'll know
You'll know
You'll know
You love me


Ah bless Miss Tori!!

There was however, a few lessons that needed teaching last night in concert etiquette!

1. If you see signs all over the venue saying that Tori will be performing for over 2 hours maybe you should go to the toilet first instead of getting up every 5 minutes regardless of what song is playing

2. I paid over £35 to hear Tori Amos last night - i didn't pay to hear some tragic gay boy behind me thinking that he could sing, if we hanted to hear that, the seats would be facing the other way and the light would be on you sunshine but it aint is it so put a cock in it!

3. When you weren't singing you were talking, had you not had enough time during the other 22 hours of that day for the chit chat, did you really think that when tori was singing it was appropriate to chat about some bint from work? seriously put another cock in it

4. As for the woman sat on row AA seat 45, you are a total muppet, had you popped an E? you were whooping and dancing and screeching, which would be fine if we were at a 2unlimited reunion concert but when Tori is singing a ballad on the piano, i am sorry but no - it was ever so slightly tempting to drive a nail through your head but hey i am a people person and that kind of behaviour is just not what i am wired for.

I see that the TV regulators have struck again, Yeah homophobic language is the latest guest in the Big Brother house - apparently Welsh Laura has used the word "Poof" quite a bit and Ziggy has been using the word "Lesbian" in a derogatory way. Channel 4 has said this language is acceptable. Thanks for popping the gay movement back a few years and also for sending out the message that derogatory terms for lesbians and gay men is totally fine. You really are delivering a public service!

Well the moving saga is moving on! I am off to view a couple of new places tonight in North East London so here is hoping that they are lovely and shiny. There are actually loads of great sites on the net and some fab places out there. In fact there are almost too many places, I am spending ages just wading through them but it needs to be done as the new place really needs to be special.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home