whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

the times they are a changing!

Well people today has bought a new challenge to the life of pippy - i was planning to move out of my flat in the next couple of months but last night my flatmate informed me that his girlfriend is moving in at the beginning of August and i have to haul my ass outta there! So this morning i have been emailing lots of potential flats and houses so fingers crossed!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAA!!!! The Spice Girls have only gone and done it!!! The reunion tour is on and i am moist with anticipation and excitement!! Starts later this year, not sure of dates yet but i will open a family size can of whoop ass for tickets. I will be the one down at the front screaming like a 6 year old girl. Although Geri looked like the cabaret tent at Glastonbury! Seriously what was her dress about?



I was watching the morning news today and it was so funny, we got a new prime minister yesterday but all anyone was talking about was the Spice Girls reunion - it just feels like 1997 all over again!

Anyway if any one knows of any rooms going in the dalston, hackney, shoreditch, hoxon area please let me know. right i better get back to the search and and that work thing too

bigger blog tomorrow with some hot boudoir action!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home