whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Shivering Shits!

I have been ill again!!! Yes it's the thing with passing 30!! i swear all i will be able to eat soon is tomatoes and drink black coffee or i will be dragging my bowels behind me in a trailer and sneezing my internal organs out all over my sagging man boobs!

I have kept myself busy with my "Greys Anatomy" box sets, even just having doctor's on tv made me feel looked after and warm inside!! It is simply the best drama on TV and anyone who avoids it with the old "not another maerican medical drama" thing just needs to sit back and see how good it is!

I would be filling you up with news of "Big Brother" but i have not been watching it, the man they put in on friday is not really my cup of tea, he has that orange, plastic gay look that makes me feel nautious. Apparently something is going to be happening tonight but i have no idea what yet.

Anyway due to being out of the loop for the past couple of days and still not feeling 100% ( i have developed a sore throat now!!) i will give you a more celeb filled update tomorrow.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home