whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Life is totally licking my ass this week!! I honestly am such a happy chicken today!! An age ago i mentioned that i was claiming my bank charges back from the last 6 years. Well yesterday they got back to me with an offer - a very good offer, we are talking thousands!! so i urge you to claim back too! its not that much of a hassle and the end result means i can have a massive holiday, move back north of the river, get new clothes and get mash up along the way!!

Now i thought our version of Big Brother was pretty bad but i think Australia have gone way too far this time. One of the contestants father's died a week ago and they still have not told her!! Apparently the family have said that it would spoil her experience - missing her own father's funeral!!! I think it's just about one of the most disgusting things ever!!

I am off to see the sublime Rufus Wainwright this weekend, He is doing a week long residency at the Old Vic Theatre. This will be my 3rd Rufus show. He is spectacular live and has a well of charisma on stage, He is also as gay as a harness which helps!

So this weekend is a Bank Holiday and my plans are all a bit random but no doubt fun will be had!! friends will be seen and beer will be drank! I also treated myself to the new albums from Bjork, Tori Amos and Rufus yesterday so my ipod is full of new fabulousness!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Well i have been filling up my boudoir for a long time now and have resisted putting this guy in as its all a bit obvious really but i found 2 pics of him that gave me a slight sticky feeling in the pant region so thought what the hell - its time to prize my legs apart and let his bang bang squirter do the talking!! The lovely David Beckham!





Have a shiny weekend

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home